Pages

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

DOES LOOKS MATTER?

This is an oldage question....

what my opinion is,,
I'm not a good looking guy.. as many of u say...
i was called ugly by my classmates and they told i'll get no girl unless u are handsome n white(espessially in kerala, india.. many guys think wheaty people are ugly)
i believed all that and was fed up with it..
it added to my anxiety.. and this was a reason for me for my unsuccessful times with women...

NOW DOES LOOK MATTER...

looks do matter..
bit not as much as you think..
you should be atleast neat and clean.. and ofcourse uptodate with style..
you should chose a style that suits you..

THEN WHY MANY GOODLOOKING GUYS GETS GIRLS AND SOME DOSENT??

its all because of their beliefs..
they know they are good looking and so they should get girls..
they have this in mind...
THIS IS THE CORE BELIEF YOU SHOULD HAVE
you should believe this..
i.e.
1 YOU ARE THE TYPE OF GUY GIRLS ARE ATTRACTED TO 
2 EVERY GIRL NEEDS YOU
3 I AM AN ALPHA MALE(more on that later)

Girls have a different attraction system..
that is not different from us..
it is not a look based attraction system (like ours i.e. mens)
its based on something else!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...